Style > Beauty

The HC Spring Survival Kit Is Filled With Our Spring Break Must-Haves

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you’re reading this article, congratulations: you made it to Spring Break! Now that you’ve survived midterms AND daylight saving time, there’s only one thing to do…treat yourself! Our Spring Survival Kits are filled with the perfect goodies to spoil yourself with, from lovely eye shadow palettes and bold lip color to revitalizing sunscreen and tanning towelettes! There’s something for every collegiette in this season’s kit, so let’s skip the formalities and get right into the goodies:

Makeup

There’s nothing more important than celebrating your unique beauty, and you can do just that with the Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow palettes, each featuring your favorite shade in four different finishes: satin, matte, metallic, and glitter! With fifteen shades to choose from, we couldn’t resist having a photo shoot with some of our beautiful writers!

Of course, no makeup look is complete without the perfect lipstick! With Buxom’s Va-Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick, you can take color to a new level! With 20 intensely pigmented shades to choose from, you’ll be able to complement any look.

Hair

Thanks to Bed Head’s innovative range of high-performance products, you’ll be serving looks for the rest of the Spring Break and beyond! If volume, body, and lift are your goals, then you can’t go wrong with Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray. Trying to get those wavy or curly locks to last the whole day? Grab some Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray and kiss that frizz goodbye!

Skincare

There’s no better place to spend Spring Break than the beach! Unfortunately, all of that time in the sun can really take a toll on your skin. Stand up to those pesky UV rays with Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen! This non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water-resistant sunscreen is perfect for daily wear, and the aloe vera, green tea, and palm kernel oil will ensure your skin stays nurtured and radiant. If that weren’t awesome enough, it’s also coral reef safe and biodegradable — hello, Earth-friendly skincare!

Can’t make it to the beach this Spring Break, but still craving that sun-kissed tan? With L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, you’re never more than 2–4 hours away from a streak-free, natural-looking tan! Who needs the sun when you have sunshine in a package?

A Quick Fix

Picture this: you’re walking down a pier at the beach, enjoying the ocean breeze when all of a sudden your flip flop catches on a plank and — ack! The thong of your flip flop is totally busted. We’ve all been there. Luckily, you always keep Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles in your beach bag. Broken flip flop, you’ve met your match!

There you have it! With the help of our Spring Survival Kit products, you can be sure the rest of your Spring Break will be as spectacular as you can imagine. So what are you waiting for? Quit reading and go treat yourself!

Nicole is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in advertising/public relations, a Bachelor of Arts in political science, and a minor in writing & rhetoric. She has been involved with Her Campus for four years and served as the editor-in-chief of the UCF chapter for two years. She's a lover of 80s music, horror movies, and the Oxford comma. If she's not hanging out with her cat, Stevie — named after Stevie Nicks for obvious reasons — she's probably at a theme park. If you want to follow her on social media, you can find her on Instagram, Twitter, and at her blog: nicoleelisabeth.com!
UCF Contributor