Evan Antin May Be Attractive But Most Importantly, He’s Smart

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Ok, so let’s talk about Evan Antin also known as “the hot veterinarian”. Yeah, he has rippling muscles and eyes that you could stare into all day, but did we forget that he’s extremely intelligent too? It feels like in today’s society we focus more on people’s looks than their achievements or their credibility. It seems that there is this stigma dangling over the members of our society that says if you are attractive you can’t be smart and if you are smart you most likely aren’t attractive, but when we find someone that has both it seems to be a black sheep situation. Instead of fawning over his pectorals and forearms I’m going to tell you the real reasons why you should admire Evan Antin. 

He is an exotic animal veterinarian which cannot be an easy career path to go into and it probably took years of training, practice, school and real-life experience to get to where he is today.

He may have a lot of followers on Instagram and be all over your Facebook feed, but he’s also saved a lot of animals and is being a really awesome person by saving animals that most people wouldn’t know what to do with or how to help. 

He is obviously selfless and will do almost anything for his animal friends. If he would do this much for his furry (or slimy) friends he has to be pretty selfless when it comes to actual human beings.

He accepts that most of his followers are due to his looks and he isn’t afraid to make fun of himself. He even mentioned in an interview that he just wants to spread awareness of exotic animals, but if he gets lady followers for other reasons, he is okay with that too.

He wants to let other people know about exotic animals and educate people on certain species and concepts. He wants to spread his knowledge to the population and I don’t know about you, but I think sharing intelligence and know-how is pretty awesome.

He just wants to help animals and see them walk (or slither) away feeling better than they did when they first arrived.

Basically, Evan Antin is a verterinarian who may be more attractive than your average vet, but that doesn’t mean he is any less credible or intelligent and we should be focusing more on that and less on how many Facebook shares he is getting on the web. 

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/dr.evanantin/

EDITED BY JJ

I am a writing and rhetoric major at the University of Central Florida and I really love tacos and pugs (the dog breed). I am a writer for Her Campus UCF and have been writing since I was eight years old :). My great grandfather won the Pulitzer Prize so I have some big shoes to fill.
UCF Contributor