eff.Y.bee Giveaway With SelflessStyle.com!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Calling all fashion industry hopefuls, the next Alexander Wang’s and wannabe Alexa Chungs! You’re in luck.

There’s a new site whose mission is to help people like you get your “in” in the fashion industry: SelflessStyle.com. Started by a team of seven girls who started out in the fashion closet of Seventeen Magazine (and have had fashion internships and experiences with the likes of Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Brides, and Women’s Wear Daily), Selfless Style helps college students get their start in the competitive world of fashion.

Selfless Style stemmed from the importance of building a fashion community, eliminating the ruthless stereotype of the industry. It isn’t often that fashion interns become best friends, but the Selfless Style team realized early on the value of maintaining relationships. They hope to extend the same support system they found in one another to all fashion hopefuls by sharing their insight, tips, and experiences.

Aside from daily content, Selfless Style recently added internships and campus brand rep sections to provide readers an outlet to develop their future. This also allows companies to easily connect to a niche target audience with the potential to be successful in the world of fashion.

Besides the team’s selfless way of sharing their advice and “ins” in the fashion industry, Selfless Style recently announced their first giveaway with eff.Y.bee! Advice and gifts? We love it.

For the chance to win the eff.Y.bee Theresa Bliss Bracelet Stack ($75) ask yourself the question, “How do you follow your bliss?” Then, share what makes you happy with hashtags #selflessstyle and #effybee! Make sure you’re already following @SelflessStyle and @effYbee to be qualified.

Get to Instagramming and hashtagging ASAP; a winner will be announced Sunday, April 6! And don’t forget to check out SelflessStyle.com to get a head start on your career in fashion!

Kathryn Tromba is a Junior at the University of Central Florida. She is majoring in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication and minoring in Magazine Journalism. She is the Twitter Manager for @HerCampusUCF, the Public Relations Chair for Rent the Runway UCF, and a Campus Ambassador for InternQueen.com.
Nicholas Osler graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2014 with a degree in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication. Connect with him on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasosler