toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cutest Couples Costumes For You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

For those of us lucky enough to have a man this Halloween to coerce into cutesy outfits against their will, here are some ideas for the brave, sexy, or funny couples. If you’re man-less and proud of it, don’t worry; there are also some ideas for a Halloween night with your girlfriends that will be sure to make the males swoon.

For The Sexy Couple- For those of you who have rockin’ bods and aren’t afraid to show them, a scantily clad costume like Adam and Eve could suit you well. Just attach fake leaves to undergarments and buy a stuffed snake/apple, and you’re good to go!

For The Funny Couple- If you and your beau are “that” token couple who lights up any room with laughs, maybe a costume of bountiful cleavage is what you need this Halloween. As simple as attaching fabric and finding beach balls, you two comedians will be the belles of the ball.

For The Clever Couple- Maybe you and your partner are both book savvy individuals who enjoy a quiet night by the fire with pornographic literature. Well, there is a costume for you too. Fifty shades of Grey! Literally.

For The Last Minute Couple- Life is so hectic, how can you still be cute for Halloween when you’ve been running to and fro all fall? Well, what’s easier than donning striped shirts and black masks? Now you’re bank robbers!

For You and Your Hot Group Of Girlfriends- All the glory to you if you’re single on Halloween, maybe you’re doing things incredibly right. Now you can dress up in anything you want without worrying about a grown man throwing a temper tantrum. This sexy costume can include as many friends as you want! And who doesn’t dream of being an Olympic gold medalist?

No matter your plans, costumes or boyfriends’ antics, you’ll be sure to do things with incredible style and a lot of fun. Happy Halloween collegiettes! 

UCF Contributor