Centric Launches Spring Issue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Centric magazine, the official student-run magazine of UCF, will hold its spring launch party on Tuesday, April 15 from 6 pm to 8 pm.

Join this semester’s magazine production staff as they celebrate the launch of Centric! Come out to grab your own copy of the magazine, hear from those who were featured and meet the staff. Food and refreshments will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.

Centric aims to spotlight interesting, innovative and inspiring people in the UCF community.

If you can’t make it to the launch party, Centric will be handing out issues outside of the Student Union on Thursday, April 17 and Tuesday, April 22 from 10 am to 2 pm.

Alternatively, you can grab your copy in the following locations on campus:

• Student Union

• Library

• Fairwinds Alumni Center

• Milican Hall

• Howard Philips Hall

• Recreation and Wellness Center

• UCF Health Center

• Nicholson School of Communications

• Barnes and Noble Bookstore

• LEAD Lounge

• Burnett Honors College

• Progress Energy Welcome Center

• NSC Faculty

Find more stories from Centric at http://centric.cos.ucf.edu/.

To get involved, look into enrolling in JOU 4224: Magazine Editing and Production. The course is only available during the fall and spring semester. You must be approved by the course director to enroll in the course.

Kathryn Tromba is a Junior at the University of Central Florida. She is majoring in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication and minoring in Magazine Journalism. She is the Twitter Manager for @HerCampusUCF, the Public Relations Chair for Rent the Runway UCF, and a Campus Ambassador for InternQueen.com.
UCF Contributor