element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Brandon Faulk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Swoon-worthy muscles and a personality to match? It is almost too good to be true! Meet our Campus Cutie Brandon Faulk; this 21 year old beach bomb (and his ah-dorable puppy) will totally melt your heart. 

Name: Brandon Faulk

Age: 21

Major: Human Communications, Acting Minor

Hometown: Gainesville

Taken or Single? Single

Hobbies?

I love spearfishing, surfing, football, and hanging out at the beach

Campus Involvement?

I just transferred here in the Fall so I’m new to UCF, I’m currently pledging Alpha Tau Omega but I’d love to get more involved!

Describe your most interesting life experience.

I once rode a shark in the Keys.  (Yes, you read that correctly, as in literally RODE  a shark!)

What is the first word you think of to describe yourself?

Friendly

Music of choice?

If it’s country play me some George Straight but for house music I’ll always choose Calvin Harris.

Who is your role model?

Definitely my mom. She’s always there for the people she cares about and I admire the way she stands by what she believes in.

Missing anyone back home?

I hate that I couldn’t bring my dog, Fergie, to college with me. I’ve missed her so much since I’ve been away. (Aww!)

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Hands down Hawaii. I would love to check out the waves.

What attracts you to a girl?

Initially it’s looks but I stick around for a girl who is genuine and not self-centered. 

Describe your dream date.

A picnic on the beach around sunset.

What is your biggest deal breaker in a relationship?

If a girl is too selfish and isn’t willing to care about anyone else it’ll never work out. Also bad breath is definitely a no-go.

If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Chicken Caesar wrap at Pita Pit. Trust me on this one.

Relationship advice?

Never rush into anything and let things progress with time. Take advantage of being young because life is too short to move into something serious too fast.

Goals for the future?

I would love to pursue a career in acting and my dream place to live would be Hollywood, California. 

Nichole is a junior at UCF majoring in Advertising/ Public relations who loves that tweeting is a huge part of her job description. Hobbies include stealing way too many free mints from restaurants, incorporating song lyrics into everyday conversation and becoming way too attached to TV series on Netflix. She hopes to one day become ridiculously famous for doing nothing like the Kardashians if the whole "get-married-to-Zac-Efron" thing doesn't pan out. Follow her on Instagram&Twitter @nicholesantana because she solemnly swears to never post a #SelfieSunday or #MCM. 
UCF Contributor