This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

You can find her drinking wine from mason jars, admiring natural light in the house she calls “Court” and visiting local coffee shops for the perfect latte pic. Her Instagram has almost 1,000 followers, and the only thing she’s selling is her personality. This week’s campus celebrity is Ginger Sitten, a senior at UCF and the most likeable person on the planet (both on social media and in person). 

Her Campus (HC): Year?

Ginger Sitten (GS): Senior!

HC: Major?

GS: Hospitality Management.

HC: Hometown?

GS: Palm Harbor, FL by way of Houston, TX.

HC: Your instagram (supaging) is so inspirational to so many social media users! What’s YOUR inspiration?

GS: I am inspired by things that I am passionate about ie: coffee, Netflix, 2 for 1 margs at Chili’s and humans that are close to me (mostly Kat Jones). (*Editor’s note: I can agree that Kat Jones is a cool human to be passionate about*)

HC: Did you ever think you would have such a popular social media following?

GS: Absolutely not, I only have like 3 friends I speak to on a regular basis in real life so who are all these internet people? I don’t even know but I LOVE THEM DEARLY.

HC: What is your advice to people who want to up their Insta/Twitter game?

GS: If you’re looking to improve the “quality” of your Instagram it is so important to make sure it is because you truly enjoy using social media. If Instagram is a chore or if it hurts your self esteem in any way, it is not worth it. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars do not “do it for the gram.” I digress. Stepping up your insta-game can be as simple as sticking to a similar color story; this is especially important if you are looking to create a “theme”. Double tips for double taps: try to take photos in outdoor light, it always looks better. If you use Instagram’s filters, try turning down the intensity a little bit. It will look more professional and less harsh. Also, NEVER EVER EVER force a photo, if its not happening…move on! Twitter is a little easier, if it makes you laugh, tweet it- it’s most likely comedic gold and the world deserves to see it. That’s it.

HC: Who is your celeb spirit animal?

GS: My celeb spirit animal is a toss up between Emma Stone and Mindy Kaling…maybe even a little Kanye too.

HC: Describe yourself in three words!

GS: I have to admit I went to many people pressing for their thoughts on this but in the end I stuck with my original three words… Uninhibited, Joyful, Gracious (it is important to note that graciousness shares no similarity to gracefulness).

HC: What do you do in your spare time?

GS: When I am not brewing coffee and steaming milk at Starbucks or standing on chairs to take pictures of lattes, I like to do other things like eat, dance to good music, ask Siri my most burning questions, hula hoop and go on walks (mostly because the gym is so not my aesthetic) and read the events section of Orlando Weekly.

HC: Do people ever recognize you from your Instagram that you’ve never met before?

GS: “They love me, the really love me!” -Me every time somebody says they recognize me from my Instagram account. It has happened and it is great. It reminds me that my hobby is something that is bringing joy to others. As a performer this is all I could want in life. (Don’t be afraid to use hashtags, y’all, its a great way to connect with others and find accounts to follow).

HC: What is your favorite quote to live by?

GS: “Make it Work” – Tim Gunn. Or rather any variation of “fake it till you make it.” Also “It’s a look.” Use this to justify any questionable behavior or fashion choices because you know… it’s a look.

HC: Who is your style icon?

GS: My style icon is my mom. My mom has always danced to her own beat and that has translated to her style. She is also incredibly practical and smart, which is why her wardrobe consists of a lot of staple pieces that have lasted years. My mom has always encouraged me to express myself with what I wear all while teaching me how to choose outfits that flatter my shape. My personal style consists of a lot of basics that I change up by trying different trends, for example tying a bandana around my neck or adding a “so ugly its cute” thrifted belt.

HC: What does social media mean to you?

GS: For me social media is an incredible tool that I get to use to tell my story and craft my personal brand. I get to share with the world things that make my heart smile and hope that it makes others smile too. I have made friends, I have stayed in touch with friends and I have even deepened relationships because of social media. Instagram is more than just a hobby for me, it is precious time that I spend with those closest to me taking photographs, and making memories that will long outlast Instagram.

Follow Ginger on Instagram at ‘supaging‘ to see the best photos you have ever set your creative eyes on. Her Twitter is also #GOALS, but I’m warning you, you WILL ‘like’ everything this girl posts. So follow her on Twitter @GingerSitten.

Victoria is a senior studying Broadcast Journalism and minoring in Criminal Justice at UCF, and is also the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus UCF. When Victoria is not attending classes, you can find her and her giant hair (it's full of secrets) in the Student Union pretending to study, but actually watching Criminal Minds on Netflix. Her dreams include holding a puppy for three days straight, and marrying Jimmy Fallon on the stage of Saturday Night Live. If you see Victoria around campus and she hasn't quoted Beyonce three times, run because you have found an imposter! This lovely Italian lives for Beyonce quotes (ladies, tell 'em) and fashionable boots. If you like cheesy jokes, cute pics of animals dressed like humans, or embarrassing stories of her life, you should follow her on Twitter @imunprevictable, or her step-by-step blog on Tumblr on how to survive college! *Does Single Ladies dance out of room*
UCF Contributor