This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.
Name: Brodie
Age: 22
Major: Marketing
Hometown: Palm Beach
Single or taken: I have never taken a single girl for granted. Interpret that however you’d like.
Greek Life? Nope, I’m actually a Russian and Irish mix.
What are your favorite hobbies? Hanging with friends and making people laugh
How would you describe yourself in three words? I’m like a white Drake.
What are your goals for the future? Ever since I was little I wanted to be king of the world, but UCF didn’t have a major for that. So just being happy and being me is good for now.
Who’s your celebrity crush and why? Well I immediately Google searched “Hottest 100 Female Celebs” because I wasn’t able to think of anyone besides Mila Kunis, only to find Miley Cyrus in the top ten, in front of Mila… BS. 
What traits attract you to a girl?  Attraction seems like a shallow word to use here. I would change the question to, “What qualities do you look for in a girl?” And I would say her personality because beauty is skin deep… Did I pass that question?
Favorite female feature?  My grilled cheese.
Who typically wears the “pants” in the relationship? I prefer a relationship where I can walk around pantless.
What is the most romantic gesture you’ve ever done for a girl?  I do romantic things all the time, but I’m not giving away any of my surprises… good try.