Attention Online Shoppers: Lilly Peach Wants You!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

It takes a true savvy e-shopper to know one. If you’re anything like me, you’re already ten tabs deep into your browser while reading this article, comparing different prices between your favorite stores. While Google Chrome might not be a fan of yours after forcing itself to freeze and crash from overuse of activities, I’m sure these online shops are giving you huge thanks after your every purchase. Black Milk Clothing, Brandy Melville, Wasteland, Nasty Gal; the list can go on and on – and it will.

Allow me to introduce you to Lilly Peach, an online store that rewards collegiettes like you for frequently shopping with them. With every online purchase made, Lilly Peach sends you a customized promotional code that is to be used for your next purchase. The more frequently you shop on the site, the higher your next discount will be. Think of it as your frequent flier card, but instead of collecting miles to travel, you’re collecting money to shop. Who doesn’t love saving money?

Carolann Rock, the owner and brains behind this business, certainly has an eye for fashion. Each item featured on Lilly Peach is individually selected and chosen from independent labels. “I always have to ask myself, ‘Who do I know that would wear this piece?’, and if I can think of more than one friend that I could see wearing the piece in their own way, I usually end up buying it,” she says. With a beautiful selection of dresses ranging anywhere from the Girl Next Door’s cutesy floral print, to the statement-making X Marks the Spot, it’s no wonder that Lilly Peach’s dresses are her best sellers. Additionally, this shop sells a variety of tops, bottoms, and accessories that will have you drooling. Don’t let these top rated pieces stop you in your tracks just yet! There is much more to come from Lilly Peach. Customers should expect to see more maxi skirts, crop tops, high-waisted shorts, and adorable cutout dresses in the near future.

Free shipping on all domestic orders over $40. Follow, like, and begin shopping here!

UCF Contributor