8 Thoughts That Run Through Your Head While In Line At Chipotle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.
  1. Wait is this seriously the line, are you facking kidding meh

The line is not okay. Yet again out of control out the door, no matter what time of the day it is. Like why can’t these peasants go to Moes instead, I need this right now, do you see how hung-over I am?

2.  Can this couple not…?

As if waiting in line isn’t bad enough, you’re stuck behind the couple that can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other. Dude chill out we are in line for food not to see you and your girlfriend tongue wrestle. Keep your mouth shut until you’re shoveling in your burrito bowl, I double doggy dare you.

3.  Should I be a total betch and get the quesarito?

It’s all over twitter, the infamous quesarito that no one has ever ordered because of what a pain in the a** it is to make. But today you hate everyone and you waited in line long enough so now they can wait too. But I bet you still wont get it…because if you do and I’m waiting in line, I extra hate you.

4.  I wonder if he’s single…

Its always a great day when you’re in line and you happen to be behind a cute boy. You start to eavesdrop on his conversation or look over his shoulder to see who he’s texting.  Maybe if he drops his debit card I can find out his name and follow him on Instagram and than happily ever after, chipotle is all about love.

5.  Will this bowl be big enough?

Totally drooling thinking about the contents of your burrito bowl hoping and praying you don’t get gypped. Lets be real, at this point you have it down as to who hooks it up in the assembly line and they all know you at this point so you’re gucci.

6.  Omg it’s almost my turn!

20 minutes later and I have successfully made it to the front after all the bitching and complaining. But sh*t what do I want? Brown or white? Bowl or burrito? Should I get guac today? I mean mom just transferred money into my account, duh I’m getting guac. 

7.  Is today my lucky day or nah

I wonder if this man feels bad for me at how awful I look. Maybe he thinks I’m homeless and broke and will buy me my chipotle. I mean I still haven’t ever got a “Pay It Forward” and I totally bought that girl sobbing over her ex Starbucks last month, so it’s my turn, am I right?

8.  THERE IS A GOD,  I MADE IT

Alas, the bowl is made to perfection with everything you asked for and watching them put that lid on is one of the most beautiful sights the human eye will ever see. Now to just wait another 10 minutes to drive it home and eat it in the luxury of your own room with no one to judge you as you finish the burrito the size of a newborn baby. But come on, it was all so totally worth it and there is nothing quite like waiting in line for chipotle because it never disappoints.

Now you’re craving Chipotle, so go get it, you’re welcome.

Junior at the University of Central Florida. Radio/Television Broadcast Journalism major.
UCF Contributor