This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Picnic Day is one of my favorite traditions in Davis. Meeting up with friends, alumni, and making new connections is definitely a lot of fun! One of my favorite parts about Picnic Day is finding “the perfect outfit”. A lot of photos get taken during Picnic Day and you’re going to be out and about all day, so it’s important to find something that you feel confident and comfortable in. Here are some outfit ideas from our very own UC Davis students!

The first outfit is a top (a bra actually!) from Victoria’s Secret! It’s the Eyelash Lace High Neck Bra ($55). The bottoms are high waisted maroon cotton/polyester shorts from Forever21 ($18). To add more of a day time flair, this outfit was paired with a button up from Pac Sun ($20).

*Photo courtesy of Chanchal Wadhwa

The second outfit is a white top from the JCrew outlet that was snagged with a combined sale and coupon for $25! It was paired with pink shorts from Express that also cost $25 with a combined sale and coupon. To finish the look, we have sandals from Calvin Klein for $30.

*Photo courtesy of Shruti Thundiyil

The third outfit is an adorable romper from tobi.com which was on sale for $30. It was paired with a beaded belt from World Market for $20.

*Photo courtesy of Shruti Thundiyil

The fourth outfit is a black cami from Forever21 that goes for $3.80 tucked into a high-low skirt from Charlotte Russe that was priced at $12. I used a Lokai bracelet to accessories ($18) and also floral wedges—though I don’t remember the exact price I paid for the wedges.

Hopefully these outfit ideas help you come up with something you can look—and feel—great in this Picnic Day!

Hey everyone! My name is Chandni and I first came to Davis as a transfer student. Now that I'm in my final year, I've learned a lot about campus life in a really short amount of time. I'm an economics and psychology major and I love animals! I love meeting new people, so if you ever see me around, come over and say hi! :)
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!