5 Things You NEED to Get Through the Holidays This Year

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

We’re so close to finishing out fall quarter, collegiettes! Here are five essentials to make it through the end of the academic term and the holidays.

Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Do you always get puffy eyes after those late nights of studying? Alba Botanica’s got you covered. Look fresh and ready for your exams with their caffeine- and cucumber-infused eye gel! You’ll look and feel more awake as this gel depuffs and soothes the delicate skin under your eyes.

Tarte’s Tarteist PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

If you’re searching for the perfect holiday eyeshadow palette, look no further than Tarte’s Tarteist PRO Palette. Full of beautiful matte, soft satin, and gorgeous shimmery shades, you’ll have endless opportunities to create the perfect holiday look. Finish off your holiday makeup with the waterproof and ultrablack Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara for volume, length, and distinct separation. My lashes literally looked like falsies with only one coat when I tried out this mascara!

Being Hand Creams

I don’t know about you all, but I always get dry, crackly hands during the winter. With the mornings only getting colder, Being’s hand creams are a little daily luxury. The salted caramel and macadamia scent is light and aromatic, while the cloudberry and lychee scent is lush and almost tropical. 

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

For those of you who get seriously crafty around the holidays, this product’s for you. Krazy Glue is the perfect tool for a ton of DIYs, so if you’re always scouring Pinterest for your dorm decor, these single packets are awesome for your projects and fast fixes! You can also craft your family adorable gifts and use this glue for wood, metal, plastic, glass, vinyl, and ceramic materials.

#ActuallySheCan and Le Motto Tank Tops

Get inspired with the positive messages of the #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto! These limited-edition tank tops are perfect for working out or just hanging around the house. Use the code “HerCampus” when you’re done shopping at Le Motto for a 25% discount through Nov. 30!

Image source: Mariana Huben photography

This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis! 
Mariana graduated from University of California, Davis in 2018 with bachelor's degrees in English and linguistics. She currently works as an editor for a biotechnology company in Seattle, WA.