10 First Tinder Date Spots in Davis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Five out of my six roommates actively use Tinder–and the one roommate who doesn’t use it actually met her boyfriend on the mobile dating app a while ago. Tinder has become a large part of Davis’ dating culture. But Tinder first dates are always awkward because you never know the right spot to meet. Here are 10 easy places to meet in Davis that make for the perfect, first Tinder date.  

1. The CoHo Coffee House–the perfect place to meet in between classes.

2. The Starbucks at the ARC–always more quiet than the one at the Silo.

3. Temple’s Coffee House–has a wonderful atmosphere and the tea lattes are fab.

4. The Arboretum–makes for a nice walk if you don’t want to just sit and talk.

5. Cultive Frozen Yogurt–easy to grab when you don’t have much time.

6. Sweet and Shavery–has cheap and tasty crepes.

7. CREAM–the perfect excuse to forget about your spring diet and have an ice cream sandwich.

8. Davis Creamery–their homemade birthday cake ice cream will melt your heart if he/she doesn’t.

9. The Hotdogger–the perfect place to get a quick bite to eat.

10. The Davis Farmers Market–on Wednesday and Saturday

Hannah Wren is an English major and Digital Humanities minor on the Dean's Honors List for outstanding academic performance at UCLA. Hannah loves to write and has ample writing experience outside of school. Currently, she works at 7 Generation Games where she creates content for their website to engage and inspire their users. When she is not writing or working, she enjoys spending time with her family, bonding with friends and reading. After she graduates college, Hannah hopes to become a UX designer, entertainment journalist and publish a novel.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!