Spring Into Pastel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Looking for some casual outfits to try to ease your way into Spring? Here are some examples of ways to incorporate pastel colors into your wardrobe.

Try pairing a pastel shirt with your favorite pair of shorts and a neutral pair of gladiators to complete the look!

Here is an example from Julie Truong, Fourth year, Business Marketing Major who takes this look more towards a casual yet wearable for a girls day out.

Not comfortable with shorts? Try pairing your pastel shirt with a pair of jeans, jeggings, or slacks to match your outfit! Gladiators work well with a spring look.

Here, Shelly Nghiem, Fourth Year, Business Marketing Major, shows us her outfit completed with some accessories to accent her Spring look.

An alternative option for males:

If you’re a guy that wants to rock some nice pastel colors for upcoming spring, just pair your pastel medium with a pair of slacks and nice dress shoes to complete the look!

Not only does, Eric Ortega, Fourth Year, Business Marketing Major, rocks his Spring look, he adds some touches to his outfit with a watch to accent his pants and complete his look to look completely polished.