Spencer (almost) Tells All: Pretty Little Liars Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

This post comes a little late but hope you like! And don’t forget to catch all new epsiodes of PLL every tuesday night on ABC Family!

Wilden Vs. the Car

Reeling in from last week’s Jason disappearance, the liars meet up at the Rear Window Brew where the trouble is far from over.

There is a knock on the door and surprise it is Detective Wilden who is not happy. He tells the girls to keep quiet about whatever they might think now.

Wilden’s antics do not stop there, he visits Hanna’s mom, Ashley, at a restaurant where things take a turn for the creepy. Wilden tells Ashley that Hanna can’t go around the town screaming bloody murder because he has a reputation to uphold. Ashley delicately tells Detective creep to stay away and leaves.

Detective “stalker” decides to follow Ashley and pull her over for allegedly drinking and driving which she didn’t of course. Wilden becomes threatening. He goes in front of the car and appears to be getting his gun out. So Ashley slams on the gas and the rest is history, well for Wilden is anyway.

Ashley goes home to tell Hanna all that has occurred and they decide to visit the scene of the crime. As mother and daughter step around Wilden’s car there is nothing there. Looks like A strikes again.

The Deadly Shower

Back at the Hasting house Spencer’s parents are still gone so she throws a big party to celebrate…Only kidding! Spencer is still miserable about the Toby situation and has been ditching school according to her sister Melissa.

Spencer bumps into Wren, the 24 year old medical student who was just kissing Hanna a season ago but that story is for another time. Wren and Spencer decide to go to dinner and walking back to her car they KISS! Spencer seems happy for the first time in weeks but this only lasts for a few seconds thanks to the appearance of the mysterious lady in the Red Coat.

After her date Spencer decides she needs a shower. So she steps into her fancy shower/sauna but things take a turn for the ugly when she is locked in the Sauna and the temperature is turned way up.

All that Spencer sees in the mirror is “Steamy with Wren, steamy with me,”- A

Thankfully, Aria or team Sparia (I ship it!) arrives just in time to save Spencer from her impending doom and Spencer proceeds to tell Aria to call Hanna and Emily. She is ready to tell all.

EZRIA is Back

Aria is still thinking about the kiss she shared with Wesley; apparently Aria likes to keeps things in the family. No judgment.

Just as Aria is finishing up a message for Wesley and entering the apartment she turns to see Ezra. After weeks of no communication Ezra is back. He wants to pick things right back up with Aria and he is fully committed.

Like any ‘normal’ teenager or as normal can be for the liars’ Aria is not sure if she is ready for a relationship with a man who has a 7 year old child.

Still contemplating Aria arrives to the apartment where she walks in on an argument with Mama Fitz ‘scary’ and Ezra. Ezra defends his undying love for Aria, to his mother and Aria decides to stand by her man.

Later Ezra receives a call for Maggie who tells Ezra her condo is being sold by his mother. Looks like Aria has a tough road ahead of her.

The Queen of Hearts

Emily and Hanna, decide to tag along with Paige, who initially refuses them but decides there’s no use in telling them no. They visit the costume shop and try to investigate who bought the mysterious Queen of hearts costume.

Things become awkward when Shauna the store worker gives Emily the stink eye and says she can’t give out any client information out.

With some craftiness Hanna distracts Shauna and Emily is able to get the information she needs.

Paige confronts Emily about her behavior and tells her that Shauna could get fired for Emily’s actions. Emily follows up with some questions of her own for Paige. Apparently Paige and Shauna went out while Emily was in Haiti, but all is good and in an adorable scene Paige and Emily kiss and make-up.

Emily later pays a visit to CeCe who after her talk with Wilden, is leaving town. Before she leaves CeCe tells Emily that she received a distressed call from Allison the night of her murder. Allison had videos that someone wanted. This person was Melissa Hastings the same person who took the picture of Allison on Wilden’s boat!

Tomorrow: Hanna continues her search for Detective creeps, Aria spends some time with Malcom, and Spencer decides to tell Emily about Toby.

Did you enjoy last week’s episode? Will Spencer go through with revealing the truth? Is Melissa involved? Is Wilden Dead? Where do you think Ezra’s baby momma will live since she got the boot from his mom? How expensive will it be to fix Spencer’s shower?

Daisy E Soto

UC Riverside

Born and raised in sunny California. Daisy would learn the ancient ways of the 'valley girl.' she would go on to graduate from an unknown high school in Fontana and move to Riverside to study with the highlanders. She is in a committed relationship with her English bulldog, Toby and her television. Daisy idolizes authors such as John Green, Jane Austen, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips and hopes she can be a speck as brilliant as they are in the future.
UC Riverside

UC Riverside