This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Age: 23
School Year: 5th
Hometown:  Palmdale           
Major(s): Anthropology/ Religious Studies

How would you describe your personality?

I would say I am humble, considerate of others, very outgoing and social as well as very open minded to try and experience new things.

What are you involved in at school?

Currently I am only a full time student seeing as how I am nearing graduation I am focusing on academics. However I am a part of Alpha Pi Sigma Sorority Inc., (currently an inactive member).

Who is your celebrity crush?

My celeb crush is Ryan Gosling. I am obsessed with the way he looks as well as I love the sensitivity and passion he portrays in his most successful roles.

What has been your best school year so far?

This is by far the hardest question because I can truly say I love all 5 of my years here at UCR. I would say academically it would be my 4th year because I truly was more focused on school and getting my GPA higher, while socially each year has brought me new experiences that are not comparable to one another so honestly I cannot choose just one.

If you knew today was your last day, what would do?

I would love to make a documentary in which I could leave behind thoughts, memories, and ideas, things I feel were crucial to my existence in hopes to inspire or motivate people for the better. At this moment in life I am blessed to say I am truly at my happiest moment in life and therefore could die happy if it were to happen now because I have learned to see the brighter side to things. I would just want my family and people to know I died happy.

How does it feel being Campus Cutie?

It feels awesome!!! I think everyone is a cutie in their own physical, emotional and social being but it is nice to be acknowledged as an individual.