The Organizational App Every Collegiette Needs

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

I’ve recently found myself overwhelmingly busy and out of time—welcome back to college, right? I’ve recently gained a lot of responsibilities and that require a lot of planning and talking, messaging and checking up on different social networks to get in contact with everyone. Needless to say that it’s difficult and time consuming, and it’s something lots of us collegiettes deal with. We all need something that can keep us organized and connect us with the important people in our lives.

BAND is an app that allows us to do just that! It helps you get all the important people in your life on one social network, and the app makes it easy to make decisions because of its poll-taking option. It allows you to make different groups of people like family, friends, coworkers, etc. You can share different things with different groups, and it makes it immensely easy to set up events with them. It has a to-do list feature, a calendar feature, an RSVP feature, a poll-taking feature and more.

BAND is a quick and easy way to stay in touch and keep everything neatly organized. All the features make this app the perfect party-, trip- and event-planner. Plus, it definitely seems like it’ll make me more efficient in all my new jobs with all the different groups of people in my life! What could it help you do better this semester?

Here are some of its useful features:

Your BANDs: Greek organizations, study groups, sports teams, coworkers — join as many BANDs as you want or create your own. Customize your BAND cover photo and appearance to suit your style and invite your group to join you.

BAND Board: The home base for your BAND allows members to keep up with group activity or post something of their own. Every member can share or text, photos, videos, gifs, PDFs, location, stickers, Dropbox files, and more, or vote on group polls.

Polls: Make your opinion heard through BAND’s Polls feature. BAND members can create polls to find out the group’s T-shirt sizes, the best day to grab lunch or which movie to go watch that night. Easily track the polls for every category and see who has yet to participate.

Group Calendar: Keep everyone on the same page with a private calendar for each BAND. All members can add events with time and location before asking their BAND members to RSVP.

File Sharing: BAND helps your group communicate across platforms. Upload files for the entire group to open either on their phone, or download to their desktop through BAND’s web platform.

Group Chat: Stay in touch through a group chat with all the members of your BAND…or decide to opt out. All members can share text, photos, voice messages and stickers.

Photo Albums: Share the important things with the important people in your life – upload up to 100 photos at a time to an existent group album, or start your own. Band can even help group members find themselves in your pictures with applied facial recognition.

With school just around the corner, it’s time to get as organized as possible, and it’s time to gather the group! BAND is the perfect app to do it; watch how here.

We hope to that this app helps and we hope that you’re all ready for the upcoming school year! See you in October!

just a preamble