HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

We received some super rad stuff in the mail last week, courtesy of Her Campus, Luna Bars, Affinitas, Aeropostale, Chipotle, Garnier and Nasty Gal! And so many more. We were absolutely psyched after seeing everyone else’s HC Survival Kits and could not wait to receive ours and when we finally did we loved all the goodies. The cupcake panties from Affinitas were an absolute hit and the other products were a definite necessity for back to school. We have so much left over and cannot wait to share them with our followers that catch us tabling within the next few weeks. We hope to see you guys all out there and many thanks to Her Campus for hooking us up with all these cute Survival Kit products!

We got some awesome face scrubbies from Garnier, some cute panties from Affinitas, head bands from Sweetgreen, Luna Bars and Chipotle coupons and SO MUCH MORE. Here are some pictures from our meet ups and some of the stuff that you can get when you see us around!

And here are some of our HCUCR cuties with some of the Survival Kit goodies!

(Raven, Elizabet and Alyssa)

just a preamble