Dulce Martinez Luna

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Age: 22 
School Year: Fourth Year
Hometown: Apple Valley, CA
Major: Sociology

What do you think is your best attribute?
I would say that my best attribute is that I am a very humble, yet determined person. 

Are you involved in any on campus activities?
I have been a member of Alpha Pi Sigma since Winter 2011. 

What made you become a part of Alpha Pi Sigma Sorority Inc.?
I decided to be part of Alpha Pi Sigma because although everyone in the organization comes from a different background, we all share a common goal of academics, sisterhood, and devotion to community service. 

Who is your celebrity crush?
My celebrity crush would be Ryan Gosling (of course) and Jaime Camil (Spanish Soap-opera Actor). 

What is your favorite thing about UCR?
My favorite thing about UCR is the diversity. Thanks to the variety of students here, I have met amazing people and have created unforgettable memories. 

What made you want to pursue your major?
At the beginning I wanted to become a Physician Assistant, but then I realized that my passion was helping kids and those in need as a counselor. 

What inspires you and motivates you in life?
My siblings motivate me to do my best and my mom’s history inspires me to strive for a better future. 

What would be your dream home?
My dream house would consist of big wide windows and doors. Maybe a two story house with a big back and front yard full of grass and some trees here and there. 

What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about assisting families in need either by volunteering or informing them of resources they can use. 

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
In ten years I see myself already with my PhD and settled down with the house of my dreams and probably married to my handsome and caring husband. We would have a dog and three goldfish. 

Is there anything you’d like us to know about yourself?
I love dancing! Every time I hear music, I just start moving :)