Her Campus UC Riverside Campus Celebrities

• Ivan Herrera: President Positivity

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Ivan Herrera, President of UCR’s Future Business Leaders of America – Phi Beta Lambda. Herrera is currently...

• Tania Shaik, Full of Wanderlust

Tania Shaik has a great head on her shoulder and is a force to be reckoned with! She loves to travel and see what the world has to offer...

• Jessica Juarez

Meet Jessica Juarez, a young and dedicated 4th year and lifetime Alpha Chi Omega member who helped better the UCR Panhellenic community one...

• Candace Viero: Sci-fi Queen

Major: BS in Biology and a Minor in Media and Cultural Studies Hometown: Hesperia, CA Relationship Status: Single! Current Obsessions: Well...

• Melisa Ramirez: Girl on Fire

Meet Melisa Ramirez, a fourth year and UC Riverside's own girl on fire! Not literally (ouch!) but metaphorically. She's taken super woman...

• Darren Bueno, UCR's Sports Man!

Age : 21 Year : Third year Major : English Hometown : Ontario, California Favorite Band : The Cure Favorite Film : The Breakfast Club One...

• Michelle Cuvin: Proud Filipina

When I first met Michelle I was intimidated. She looked way to cool and badass for anyone to talk to. Fortunate for me I got to know her...

• Ivan Herrera

The Basics Name: Ivan Herrera Age: 24 Major: Business Administration Fun Fact: Infatuated with Batman Since it’s your first quarter since...

• Elyse Imoto

Her Campus at UC Riverside is pleased to present this week's campus celebrity: Elyse Imoto. She has an eye for design and marches to the...

• Sterling Hampton: Renaissance Man

Age: 18 Year: Freshman Major: Political Science Hometown: Riverside Can you tell me a little about your production company, Clash of the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style