Can’t I Just Whine For a Sec!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

We’ve all got complaints, and things that irritate us. Here’s your chance to get it off your chest! Just submit your rant of the day here and have it featured in our blog.

“F*CK HOMEWORK.”

-ONE ANGRY COLLEGE KID

“I hate walking everywhere, why can’t people just carry me or something.”

-Christian Mata

“I borrowed a book from the library reserve for 2 hours. I returned it 1 hour late. I had to pay a $14 late fee…. I could have bought the fucking book for less than that. FML”

-Anonymous

“Why can’t she just leave me alone for a bit?!?! I’m spending time with family and just cause she isn’t, doesn’t means I don’t like to. I am spending time with the family I have left!!!”

-Bloopity blopity

[pagebreak]

“No one is friendly in class! you cant make any friends through class, only outside of it. which kinda sucks. who’s with me??”

-Anonymous

“Walk in 10 minutes late to class at UNHL today and try to sit in the front, I get dirty looks JUST for trying to get a seat in the front to hear the professor better, excuse me for interrupting your online shopping -___- “

-Irritated-soc-student

“Physics 2000 is always stuffy. I feel like I’m being boiled alive.”

-Freshmen99

“Why does everyone go home on the weekend!? Geez college = freedom. going back home just means having to follow all the rules again!”

-Anonymous

“I get really annoyed whenever I can’t find parking on campus. I go to the other parking lots and they are packed as well.My gas and my time are wasted!”

-Anonymous

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.