Her Campus UC Riverside Snapshot

• Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit Ideas

Make room for your endless plates of mashed potatoes, cornbread, and turkey (or tofurkey if you’re like me) with these cute but comfortable...

• Be Bold This Summer!

The weather heading into the high 80s indicates that summer is almost here and you know what that means - lots of fun adventures waiting...

• Inspiration for the Summer?

Having trouble figuring out what to wear for the summer? Try looking at some inspiration trends from our past school event: SPRING SPLASH...

• Summer Lovin' Outfit

Need a look for this summer? Look no more! This simple but cute outfit defines what summer is all about. Model: Shadi Valenzuela Skirt and...

• Spring Splash Outfit Ideas

With Spring Splash coming up this weekend, I’ve bribed enlisted the help of my roommates Vivian and Tiffany to create six festival-friendly...

• 5 Spring Floral Outfits

Launch into Spring with these cute outfits! What other way to celebrate Spring than to wear floral prints to show your excitement! Here's a...

• COACHELLA FASHION 2014

Ah, Coachella. The most anticipated music festival of the year just happened the last two weekends. It’s the festival where all the...

• 5 Ways to Style Hats

Hats encompass two important F’s: functionality and fashion. One major F they’re missing is food, so if edible headwear is invented one day...

• Spring Into Pastel

Looking for some casual outfits to try to ease your way into Spring? Here are some examples of ways to incorporate pastel colors into your...

• My OVERALL Look

Spring weather is definitely around the corner, (I can feel it in this Riverside heat!) and it’s time to break out those pastels and...

• Cashmere Out, Dress In

So, NewYork Fashion Week was back in early February and showcased many upcoming spring and summer trends. This week I found two nice girls...

• Style? What's That?

Now, I don't know about any of you, but I find fashion to be a tricky topic. I know some people ask, "What IS fashion? How do I become...

• Spring Forward Designs!

Sophomore, Sam Millare, enjoying a beautiful Monday morning Sophomore, Rj Hernandez , getting coffee bean before his next class. Sophomore...

• R'Style Winter Trends

For the last couple of weeks here in Riverside it has been scorching hot and man, I have been really wanting to try out some winter...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style