Her Campus UC Riverside Snapshot

• Be Bold This Summer!

The weather heading into the high 80s indicates that summer is almost here and you know what that means - lots of fun adventures waiting...

• Inspiration for the Summer?

Having trouble figuring out what to wear for the summer? Try looking at some inspiration trends from our past school event: SPRING SPLASH...

• Summer Lovin' Outfit

Need a look for this summer? Look no more! This simple but cute outfit defines what summer is all about. Model: Shadi Valenzuela Skirt and...

• Spring Splash Outfit Ideas

With Spring Splash coming up this weekend, I’ve bribed enlisted the help of my roommates Vivian and Tiffany to create six festival-friendly...

• 5 Spring Floral Outfits

Launch into Spring with these cute outfits! What other way to celebrate Spring than to wear floral prints to show your excitement! Here's a...

• COACHELLA FASHION 2014

Ah, Coachella. The most anticipated music festival of the year just happened the last two weekends. It’s the festival where all the...

• 5 Ways to Style Hats

Hats encompass two important F’s: functionality and fashion. One major F they’re missing is food, so if edible headwear is invented one day...

• Spring Into Pastel

Looking for some casual outfits to try to ease your way into Spring? Here are some examples of ways to incorporate pastel colors into your...

• My OVERALL Look

Spring weather is definitely around the corner, (I can feel it in this Riverside heat!) and it’s time to break out those pastels and...

• Cashmere Out, Dress In

So, NewYork Fashion Week was back in early February and showcased many upcoming spring and summer trends. This week I found two nice girls...