Her Campus UC Riverside Blog

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

• Songs for Holiday Cheer

Every year when the Holidays come around the music industry gives us new renditions of Holiday classics with some of the years most...

• Yay or Nay: Grid.

If you didn’t get it, 33.9756° N, 117.3311° W are UCR’s coordinates! Hello lovelies, I am back with another installment of Yay or Nay, Grid...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

PT.2: Why and How We Oppress Ourselves We are all being subliminally damaged. We don’t challenge the world that we live in as much as we...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

Women Oppressing Women Sexism is just about everywhere and it has put me in a very uncomfortable position, one in which I am forced to...

• New Music Alert: Los 5

This past summer I spent a lot of time working in Los Angeles and in my free time I did my best to soak in the all the culture, art and...

• 5 Tips For My Freshman-Self

Hello HCUCR readers, welcome back. I hope you all had a well-rested summer and are ready to conquer this academic year! As I am entering my...

• End of Summer Reading List

Goodbye August, Hello September! It’s just about time to head back to campus, but I’m stretching the summer as far and wide as I possibly...

• Why We Love Her: Meghan Markle

I can't be the only one obsessed with this girl. Meghan Markle is my new bestfriend in my head, and here's why: 1. She Plays Rachel Zane on...

• Yay or Nay: Birkenstock

Birkenstock , go-to sandals for dads or the next trend crazy? YOU be the judge! I will have to admit, I have joined the bandwagon or at...

• Yay or Nay: Sporty

Sport inspired clothing and sneakers are no rookies to the fashion world. Sportswear has been trending for the past few years and have been...

• Check It Out: KEROSENE QUEEN

The thing about Her Campus is that we want to be diverse and we want to share things that reach all types of readers. Comic books and rock...

• Check It Out: DIPLOID LOVE

There are only few situations in life that make me hyperaware of myself in a totally, overwhelmingly, fantastic way. Concerts (and music in...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style