Her Campus UC Riverside Blog

• Concert: Do's

In my experience concerts have been the most therapeutic events in my life. Nothing quite leaves me as numb, dumb and confused as concerts...

• Tuning In: Podcasts

Lately I’ve been binging on some great shows. Nope, not TV shows. Podcasts! From comedy and pop culture to sports and scripted stories,...

• Music Spotlight: Craft Spells

Justin Paul Vallesteros, a.k.a. the founder and brains behind Craft Spells, is one of the most underrated musical geniuses. Yes, it’s a...

• Why We Love Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor has become a household name in the past year for her undeniable charm and catchy unapologetic lyrics. I’m in love with...

• Marvel's Reach for Women

As someone who has read comics and has lived a life relatively dedicated to all things comic based, the degradation of women has been...

• 12 Things I Learned While Being 21

It occurred to me that I’m going to be 22 really, really soon. Then I suddenly got sad, because as far as I know it, it is about to be an...

• Music Spotlight: Anthony Green

If you’re a rock fan and haven’t heard of Anthony Green, you’re missing out. Between singing for the bands Circa Survive, Saosin, and The...

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

• Songs for Holiday Cheer

Every year when the Holidays come around the music industry gives us new renditions of Holiday classics with some of the years most...

• Yay or Nay: Grid.

If you didn’t get it, 33.9756° N, 117.3311° W are UCR’s coordinates! Hello lovelies, I am back with another installment of Yay or Nay, Grid...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

PT.2: Why and How We Oppress Ourselves We are all being subliminally damaged. We don’t challenge the world that we live in as much as we...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

Women Oppressing Women Sexism is just about everywhere and it has put me in a very uncomfortable position, one in which I am forced to...

• New Music Alert: Los 5

This past summer I spent a lot of time working in Los Angeles and in my free time I did my best to soak in the all the culture, art and...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style