Her Campus UC Riverside Blog

• How I Survived Without My Phone

Hello, HC Cuties! With the stench of finals on the horizon and the promise of Memorial weekend on my mind I decided to cross one of the...

• Concert: Do's

In my experience concerts have been the most therapeutic events in my life. Nothing quite leaves me as numb, dumb and confused as concerts...

• Tuning In: Podcasts

Lately I’ve been binging on some great shows. Nope, not TV shows. Podcasts! From comedy and pop culture to sports and scripted stories,...

• Music Spotlight: Craft Spells

Justin Paul Vallesteros, a.k.a. the founder and brains behind Craft Spells, is one of the most underrated musical geniuses. Yes, it’s a...

• Why We Love Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor has become a household name in the past year for her undeniable charm and catchy unapologetic lyrics. I’m in love with...

• Marvel's Reach for Women

As someone who has read comics and has lived a life relatively dedicated to all things comic based, the degradation of women has been...

• 12 Things I Learned While Being 21

It occurred to me that I’m going to be 22 really, really soon. Then I suddenly got sad, because as far as I know it, it is about to be an...

• Music Spotlight: Anthony Green

If you’re a rock fan and haven’t heard of Anthony Green, you’re missing out. Between singing for the bands Circa Survive, Saosin, and The...

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

• Songs for Holiday Cheer

Every year when the Holidays come around the music industry gives us new renditions of Holiday classics with some of the years most...

• Yay or Nay: Grid.

If you didn’t get it, 33.9756° N, 117.3311° W are UCR’s coordinates! Hello lovelies, I am back with another installment of Yay or Nay, Grid...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

PT.2: Why and How We Oppress Ourselves We are all being subliminally damaged. We don’t challenge the world that we live in as much as we...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style