Her Campus UC Riverside Blog

• Music Spotlight: Anthony Green

If you’re a rock fan and haven’t heard of Anthony Green, you’re missing out. Between singing for the bands Circa Survive, Saosin, and The...

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

• Songs for Holiday Cheer

Every year when the Holidays come around the music industry gives us new renditions of Holiday classics with some of the years most...

• Yay or Nay: Grid.

If you didn’t get it, 33.9756° N, 117.3311° W are UCR’s coordinates! Hello lovelies, I am back with another installment of Yay or Nay, Grid...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

PT.2: Why and How We Oppress Ourselves We are all being subliminally damaged. We don’t challenge the world that we live in as much as we...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

Women Oppressing Women Sexism is just about everywhere and it has put me in a very uncomfortable position, one in which I am forced to...

• New Music Alert: Los 5

This past summer I spent a lot of time working in Los Angeles and in my free time I did my best to soak in the all the culture, art and...

• 5 Tips For My Freshman-Self

Hello HCUCR readers, welcome back. I hope you all had a well-rested summer and are ready to conquer this academic year! As I am entering my...

• End of Summer Reading List

Goodbye August, Hello September! It’s just about time to head back to campus, but I’m stretching the summer as far and wide as I possibly...

• Why We Love Her: Meghan Markle

I can't be the only one obsessed with this girl. Meghan Markle is my new bestfriend in my head, and here's why: 1. She Plays Rachel Zane on...

• Yay or Nay: Birkenstock

Birkenstock , go-to sandals for dads or the next trend crazy? YOU be the judge! I will have to admit, I have joined the bandwagon or at...

• Yay or Nay: Sporty

Sport inspired clothing and sneakers are no rookies to the fashion world. Sportswear has been trending for the past few years and have been...

• Check It Out: KEROSENE QUEEN

The thing about Her Campus is that we want to be diverse and we want to share things that reach all types of readers. Comic books and rock...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style