Her Campus UC Riverside Archives

• Getting Crafty with BAND!

A few weeks ago we put the BAND app to test when we planned our social event to welcome all our new Her Campus UC Riverside writers and...

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

• Songs for Holiday Cheer

Every year when the Holidays come around the music industry gives us new renditions of Holiday classics with some of the years most...

• Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit Ideas

Make room for your endless plates of mashed potatoes, cornbread, and turkey (or tofurkey if you’re like me) with these cute but comfortable...

• Yay or Nay: Grid.

If you didn’t get it, 33.9756° N, 117.3311° W are UCR’s coordinates! Hello lovelies, I am back with another installment of Yay or Nay, Grid...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

PT.2: Why and How We Oppress Ourselves We are all being subliminally damaged. We don’t challenge the world that we live in as much as we...

• Do More of What You Love

It is so easy to sit back and admire others success and amazing adventures. We tend to feel happy for them but secretly wish we could have...

• Why Aren't We Angr(ier)y?

Women Oppressing Women Sexism is just about everywhere and it has put me in a very uncomfortable position, one in which I am forced to...

• New Music Alert: Los 5

This past summer I spent a lot of time working in Los Angeles and in my free time I did my best to soak in the all the culture, art and...

• Become an Editor!

HCUCR has new open positions! Yay! We are looking for dedicated Section Editors for the current school year. Editor responsibilities...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style