Her Campus UC Riverside Archives

• Why We Love Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor has become a household name in the past year for her undeniable charm and catchy unapologetic lyrics. I’m in love with...

• Marvel's Reach for Women

As someone who has read comics and has lived a life relatively dedicated to all things comic based, the degradation of women has been...

• Avocado Overload

When I have down time from school work, a go-to hobby of mine is experimenting with foods. Avocados have been my ingredient of interest as...

• 12 Things I Learned While Being 21

It occurred to me that I’m going to be 22 really, really soon. Then I suddenly got sad, because as far as I know it, it is about to be an...

• A Week's Worth of Healthy Eating

Hello HC Cuties! So in continuation from my last article “ 10 Resolutions you should make for winter quarter ” I said that one good goal to...

• Music Spotlight: Anthony Green

If you’re a rock fan and haven’t heard of Anthony Green, you’re missing out. Between singing for the bands Circa Survive, Saosin, and The...

• Winter Outfits

Bust out those beanies and anoraks because Riverside’s slightly-cold-but-not-actually- that- cold winter is here at last! Hurrah! Dressing...

• Getting Crafty with BAND!

A few weeks ago we put the BAND app to test when we planned our social event to welcome all our new Her Campus UC Riverside writers and...

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style