Her Campus UC Riverside Archives

• Why We Love Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor has become a household name in the past year for her undeniable charm and catchy unapologetic lyrics. I’m in love with...

• Marvel's Reach for Women

As someone who has read comics and has lived a life relatively dedicated to all things comic based, the degradation of women has been...

• Avocado Overload

When I have down time from school work, a go-to hobby of mine is experimenting with foods. Avocados have been my ingredient of interest as...

• 12 Things I Learned While Being 21

It occurred to me that I’m going to be 22 really, really soon. Then I suddenly got sad, because as far as I know it, it is about to be an...

• A Week's Worth of Healthy Eating

Hello HC Cuties! So in continuation from my last article “ 10 Resolutions you should make for winter quarter ” I said that one good goal to...

• Music Spotlight: Anthony Green

If you’re a rock fan and haven’t heard of Anthony Green, you’re missing out. Between singing for the bands Circa Survive, Saosin, and The...

• Winter Outfits

Bust out those beanies and anoraks because Riverside’s slightly-cold-but-not-actually- that- cold winter is here at last! Hurrah! Dressing...

• Getting Crafty with BAND!

A few weeks ago we put the BAND app to test when we planned our social event to welcome all our new Her Campus UC Riverside writers and...

• Relaxing Albums for Gloomy Weather

Imagine the trickling of rain down your window. You’ve got a cup of tea by your side, fuzzy socks on your feet, and mountains of blankets...

• Songs for Holiday Cheer

Every year when the Holidays come around the music industry gives us new renditions of Holiday classics with some of the years most...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style