Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UC Riverside Archives

IE Cupcake Fair Exclusive Cupcake & Frosting Recipes

By Nicole Danielle Martinez
April 17, 2014 - 4:12am

For More Information call Su Pak @ (909) 257-8862 READ MORE

Should You Buy It or Deny It? Review 2

By Ivette Sanchez
April 16, 2014 - 7:39pm

Makeup Review: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (worth every penny) READ MORE

It’s Okay to be Single! Here’s why

By Daisy E Soto
April 16, 2014 - 7:28pm

In our culture, being alone romantically or otherwise often marks you as an outsider or often a loser. I am 20 years old and I have never been on a date. For most people this doesn’t seem like a big deal. For me a person, who is obsessed with all things romance and constantly struggles with weight issues being single, can feel like the end of the world. I know how it feels to watch your friends jump from boyfriend to boyfriend and you’re still sitting in your room alone watching a sappy romance movie. All you can do is listen along as your friends talk about their first kiss or who they lost their virginity to. But, I’m here to remind you that all this is fine! READ MORE

Where do you get your news?

By Nicole Danielle Martinez

5 Ways To Beat The UCR Heat

By Brenda Pham
April 16, 2014 - 3:28am

READ MORE

Five Places to Visit in Downtown Riverside

By Josephine Lien
April 16, 2014 - 3:14am

If you ever find yourself complaining about how boring Riverside is, you probably haven’t discovered the gem that is Downtown Riverside. The area is crammed with amazing stores and restaurants that can’t be found elsewhere, and the best part is that it’s only a fifteen minute bus ride or five minute drive from campus. Now you have no excuse for dull weekends. 1.      Mission Galleria 3700 Main St READ MORE

Moroccan Beauty Jaclyn Bissani

By Lia Gonzalez
April 14, 2014 - 3:37pm

Jaclyn (left)   READ MORE

Going to work with style

By Edith Perez
April 13, 2014 - 2:44am

Kevin styling his attire with Diamond Supply Co. and Jordans. Casual yet stylish for work.  READ MORE

What social media platform(s) do you follow us on?

By Nicole Danielle Martinez

Jessica Juarez

By Lia Gonzalez
April 13, 2014 - 2:28am

Meet Jessica Juarez, a young and dedicated 4th year and lifetime Alpha Chi Omega member who helped better the UCR Panhellenic community one step at a time! Jessica always made sure to be a fair leader who hoped to unify the Greek masses at UCR to help collegiates take full advantage of their opportunities while building lasting friendships. As a member of Alpha Chi Omega, she made her sister proud to see how far she's come since her freshman year, stepping up as the face of Panhellenic last year. As one of Jessica's pledge sisters (woo Fall '09!) I am honored to call her my sister, and I, along with all my sisters, was always excited to see her come in with her council making Panhellenic announcements. READ MORE...