This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Launch into Spring with these cute outfits! What other way to celebrate Spring than to wear floral prints to show your excitement! Here’s a lookbook of 5 effortless styles you can find me wearing during this season!

LOOK #1

Tank: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Brandy Melville

Maroon doesn’t have to be just a fall color.  Transition it into spring by pairing a wine tank with loose shorts with the same subtle color.  It’s a great way to color coordinate without it being too overboard.

LOOK #2

Top: Fashion Q | Shorts: Forever 21

Who said you can’t pair floral over floral?  The trick is to pair the pattern with different textures.  The floral crochet top pairs perfectly with the loose flowy shorts.  White and blue combinations create a clean sleek look.

LOOK #3

Dress: Forever 21 | Bralette: Gilly Hicks

A floral dress for the spring is a basic necessity.  It’s easy to chuck on, especially on those days where you don’t feel like putting an outfit together.  Dresses with open backs are perfect to show off enough, but not too much skin.

LOOK #4

Kimono: Forver 21 | Tank: Marshalls | Shorts: Forever 21

Kimonos are making it big this spring! Pairing a bold printed kimono with a a basic tank and shorts can act as the statement piece of your outfit.  It makes it seem like you put in more effort than you actually did.

LOOK #5

Bralette: Forever 21 | Skirt: Forever 21

Not afraid to show some skin?  Then this outfit is perfect for you! This outfit is ideally perfect for music festivals or just a stroll on the beach.  The crop top and circle skirt duo contrast creates a simple yet casual look.

Model: Kim Chiu

I'm currently a sophomore at UCR, Psycology major. I like scrapbooking and reading fashion blogs on my spare time, I love shopping, especially when I grab an awesome deal
UC Riverside

UC Riverside