10 Things I’m Doing During Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

It’s week 10 and if there’s anything on anyone’s minds, it’s spring break.  Winter quarter is notorious for being the hardest quarter during the academic school year and I don’t quite know why. In any case, salvation is so close I could almost taste it… almost.  Here are 10 weeks that I’m definitely going to be doing during spring break:

1) Binge watching television shows AND movies.  That’s right. Television shows and movies. I’m going H.A.M. in my bedroom. . . by myself. 

Source

2) Eat home cooked meals.Food just tastes better when you don’t have to cook it. Plus, there’s a lot less guilt when you eat at home unlike eating out in a restaurant.

Source

3) Shopping.It’s just fun to shop. I have to shop at home. 

Source

4) Catch up with friends from homeI’m looking to this one the most because there are some people I haven’t hung out with in years whom I miss dearly.

Source

5) PartyingI think this one is self-explanatory. 

Source

6) Eat ramen. Lots of ramen.I don’t know about you but my current favorite food is ramen. I will go to such great lengths to eat a good bowl of ramen and I will definitely be doing this at home.

Source

7) Hang out with my parentsI’m roughly 300 miles away from home so hanging out with my parents is a must!

Source

8) Watch YouTube videosSometimes I just don’t have enough time to watch all the YouTube videos I want. Spring break means having enough time. 

Source

9) SleepI don’t think there’s a single college student out there who thinks they actually get adequate amounts of sleep.

Source

10) Not doing anything productive.I am literally the definition of a workaholic. I so look forward to a week of just complete and idle bliss.

Source

Hope you’ve enjoyed this tidbit of procrastination. Let’s all get back to crying and dying over finals. Good luck!

Jessica Diesta

UC Riverside

I love yoga, yummy food, and ginger cats. I also run an online store for curated vintage with my best friend (http://caffeinatedflowers.storenvy.com/)
UC Riverside

UC Riverside