This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Visit a Pumpkin Patch

Visiting your local pumpkin patch is the start to a great Fall season. There are tons of activities to enjoy such as picking out the perfect pumpkin, going for a hayride, eating delicious fall foods and having a mini photoshoot with your friends.

Haunted Maze

Luckily UCI is close in proximity to tons of Haunted Maze theme parks. Try out our top picks: Knotts Scary Farm, Universal Studios Horror Nights, Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor or LA’s Haunted Hayride. Don’t worry, if scary isn’t your thing, we recommend Disney’s Halloween Time and Sea World’s Spooktacular.  

Apple Picking

If you haven’t gone apple picking before, please stop what you are doing and go! Apple picking is so enjoyable and it only happens once a year, so don’t miss out!

Nature Hike: Collect Colorful Fall Leaves

There is an endless amount of hiking trails to choose from in Los Angeles and Orange County. Take your pick and head out into the wilderness!

Order a Festive Drink

Whether you like Starbucks, The Coffee Bean, Peet’s Coffee or your local Mom-and-Pop Shop, make sure to stop by this season and order your favorite festive drink. We love the pumpkin spice latte with Almond milk and the Salted Caramel Mocha is the best!

Carve a Pumpkin

Carving pumpkins in October is a must do on our bucket list! Check out Pinterest for creative design ideas to make your pumpkin as festive as you.

Traveling, fashion, adventure!
Crystel Maalouf

UC Irvine '18

.