What Should You Know About Super Bowl LI?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Get ready my American football fans! We are just a few days to see who will be this year’s Super Bowl winner. Will it be New England Patriots or Atlanta Falcons?

Date: Sunday, February 5, 3:30 p.m. Pacific.

Location: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.

Fun fact: A Super Bowl was also held in NRG Stadium in 2004, and the Patriots won against the Panthers.

Halftime show: Lady Gaga will headline the show. We shall see what kind of surprise she has for us.

For those not interested in the game, here is a list of possible commercials we might just see on this year’s Super Bowl game. Of course, Budweiser, they revealed a pro-immigration commercial which has created debate. Mountain Dew, which was last year’s funniest commercial, we are expecting something better for this year. Skittles commercial titled “Romance” will be sharing a romantic tale this year. This year we will not be seeing a Doritos commercial. This is the first time in ten years.

Take a break from studying for midterms and enjoy the game along with Lady Gaga’s performance and all the commercials!