Move Over One Direction: Zayn’s Album Is Here

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Zayn Malik, former member of One Direction, has finally debuted as a solo artist with his album, “Mind of Mine.” On March 26, 2016, exactly a year from his departure from One Direction, Malik’s highly anticipated album has already landed him in #1 positions on Billboard charts for consecutive weeks. If you liked his single “Pillowtalk,” then you must get your hands on “Mind of Mine” — it’s a side of Zayn that no one saw coming.

Laura Caballero is a 4th year at the University of California, Irvine majoring in Sociology and Education Sciences. In addition to Her Campus, Laura is a member of the Bilingual Teachers Student Association and IMED (International. Medical. Education and Development) at UC Irvine. Caballero has a close place in her heart for children and wants to pursue a career in Social Work/Social Welfare. Her hobbies include going to concerts, watching anything Buzzfeed related (especially The Try Guys or Buzzfeed Ashly) and obsessing over One Direction and her favorite show "How To Get Away With Murder". Follow her on social media to stay connected with her! Instagram: @lcaba1205 Twitter: @caballel
...