Michael Hajdu ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Name: Michael Hajdu
Major: Business Economics
Year: Second
Hometown: Studio City, CA
Relationship Status: Single
Campus Involvement: Pi Kappa Alpha, Undergraduate Business Association

What’s your biggest fear?
“I’m scared of not being able to accomplish my goals in life or just not living up to my personal goals and expectations.”

What is your best characteristic about yourself?
“I feel that I actually listen to what people say. I want to know what’s going on with those I care about and that they are doing well.”

What turns you off about a girl?
“I hate it when girls try to be fake or not genuine… just be yourself.”

Whats your biggest turn on about a girl?
“Confidence. The way a girl presents and carries herself. She has to be to herself and just an overall genuine person.”

What is your ideal first date?
“Being able to actually talk and get to know who the girl is by taking her out to a nice restaurant in Newport and maybe walk around near the beach to just really get to know what she’s all about and see if there’s a connection.”

If you could, where would you want to hook up on campus?
“I guess the Student Center, bottom floor…in one of those meeting rooms
if its empty, like Emerald Bay.”

One night stands…How you do feel about them?
“Yeah there’s no problem with it. Something could develop after it so why not take the chance and see whats up.”

Resham is a senior at the University of California, Irvine, with a major in International Studies and a minor in Cognitive Psychology. She is currently a proud member and Editor of Kappa Alpha Theta as well as Assistant Communications Officer of Panhellenic Association. Resham was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and now enjoys living in luxurious Orange County, CA while she goes to school. She loves to travel, go to the beach on sunny California days, and search for the best restaurants in town.