KX Fest Ticket Giveaway

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Happy Welcome Week and the start of Fall Quarter, anteaters!

KX 93.5 – Laguna Beach’s only FM radio station has partnered with Her Campus UC Irvine to giveaway 9 pairs (2 tickets each pair) for their KX Fest this Saturday, September 26th at the House of Blues in Anaheim California (Downtown Disney).KX Fest is the third annual music festival held by KX 93.5 to support independent radio and the arts. Tickets are on sale now for $30 but you can get a set of two for free! What better way to start the new school year?

There will be performances by The Colourist, Open Air Stereo, FMLYBND, Freedom Fry, and The Diamond Light.

Entering is easy.

1. You must be a UCI student to enter2. Be able to pick up the tickets on campus if you win3. Follow us on Instagram (@hercampusuci) and 4. Like & let us know why you want a pair of tickets in the comments section (on the giveaway picture)

It’s that easy! Good luck, anteaters! 

Thank you to KX radio for working with Her Campus UCI.

Ana Rodriguez  UCI Campus Correspondent  anarodriguez@hercampus.com Her Campus Media HerCampusMedia.com | HerCampus.com 1089 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215