Chris Dall ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Name: Chris Dall
Year: 2nd year
Major: Biological Sciences
Dorm/House: Newport Beach, CA.
Relationship Status: Single
Campus Involvement: Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity, Club Water Polo
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius?
Favorite Movie: Blood Diamond and Top Gun
Where is your hometown? Grew up in Santa Barbara, California.

When you’re not in class, what are you doing? I enjoy surfing, snowboarding, going to the gym, and hanging out with friends.

What’s your favorite college memory? This past weekend, I went to a semi formal with my fraternity . I had a really great time hanging out with my date and all the guys and getting to know everybody better. Looking forward to more of the same.

What do you plan to do after college? Right now I’m either planning on trying to become a firefighter or going to the military, preferably the Navy.

Where is your favorite place on campus? For studying, I like the Science Library. For recreation, I like going to the ARC because it’s a place where I can relieve all my stress.

What’s your favorite characteristic in a girl? A nice smile, because whenever they smile it makes you smile.

Where is the best place to go on a date in Irvine? Go get dinner at Fashion Island and go down to Newport and walk by the beach.

What is your favorite song? Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind.

Do you have a hidden talent? I can whistle pretty loud, but I wouldn’t consider that a hidden talent.