This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Basics

Name: JB Del Rosario

Major/Minor: Biological Sciences Major, Political Science Minor

Year: 2nd Year

Age: 19

Hometown: Fresno, CA

Davis

Activities/Clubs/Organizations: UC Davis Aggie Pack Volunteer, Student Housing Resident Advisor.

Favorite Class? My rock climbing P.E. class! 

Favorite Memory at UCD? Picnic Day 2014, it was a great day with friends from sunrise to sunset!

Before Graduating I’d like to: Study Abroad, I’d like to go somewhere in Spain or Australia.

Most Embarrassing Moment at UCD? Locking myself out of my dorm room twice within five minutes…Not my best moment.

Love Life

Relationship Status? 

Single

Ideal Date?

Having a midnight picnic out in a field with food we made ourselves, while watching the stars and listening to music.

First Thing You Notice?

Clothes or their style in general.

Deal Breakers?

Not getting along with my friends. You really gotta get with my friends.

Favorites

TV show: Currently, Modern Family. 

Movie: Pulp Fiction!

Food: I really like Mediterranean food!  

Music: Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of indie/rock, but I like a wide range of genres.

Misc. 

Dream job?

Medical Correspondent for a news network, I have the voice for it already!

Biggest fear?

Getting lost in places I’m not familiar with.

Place you’d want to visit?

Spain or Egypt.

Number of Tattoos/Piercings?

Two piercings, soon to be three!

Celebrity Crush? Diane Guerrero from OITNB

How did you become involved with Aggie Pack?

I went to a basketball game last year and my friends convinced me to body paint with them. I had so much fun with everyone and it just went from there.

What’s it like being an R.A.?

It’s actually really cool, since you live at your workplace. It doesn’t feel like a job most of the time. I mean getting calls at 3 a.m. is never fun, but the residents’ appreciation makes up for it.

What organization would you say has had the biggest impact on your college experience so far?

I’d honestly say Student Housing. I’ve gained such a support system from other RAs, especially the rest of my staff. With the job I’ve also learned a lot about myself and how I work best. 

How do you relax during or after a busy week?

I try to spend time with my friends, even if it’s just talking in front of the library or something. I also try to go outside to take a step back from everything and unwind.

Alida Araica attended UC Davis and graduated with a BA in English and minors in communication and technology management. Alida is passionate about 90's rom-coms, skin-care, iced coffee and running.
Editor in Chief, UC Davis chapter founder.