UC Berkeley’s Final Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Finals are currently underway and we are extremely grateful with Her Campus because they sent us a Her Campus Finals Survival Kit to get us through this hectic week.

Our 2014 Finals Survival Kit is full of awesome goodies from are incredible sponsors, Chipotle, LUNA, and Popchips to satisfy our stomachs during this stressful week. 

1. Buy-One-Get-One-Free Burrito Chipotle Cards

These cards are perfect for celebrating after finishing a successful final exam. You can head over to Chipotle on Telegraph Ave. to eat a delicious burrito. 

2. Mini LUNA Bars

LUNA also sent us assorted mini LUNA bars to energize us during finals. They are the ultimate healthy nutrition bars for women that are formulated to nourish our busy days and lives.  LUNA bars provide the nutrients women often lack, like folic acid, calcium, iron, vitamin D and other vitamins and minerals, which are essential to a woman’s everyday needs, while being as organic as possible.

3. Popchips

Lastly, Popchips also sent us some delicious potato chips that are naturally delicious and healthier than other chips. Popchips have different delicious flavors and only have half of the fat. We are so happy and thankful for all these awesome goodies and again thank all of the sponsor as well as Her Campus.

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.