Top 4 Medical Shows on Netflix!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

I’m a big fan of medical shows and Netflix has such a great assortment! Without further ado here are my top four!

1. House M.D. full of witty arguments, romance, and deep social ideas. My all time favorite medical show!

2. Emily Owens M.D. Sadly this show only received one season but it’s a great season at that! I would say that this is the Mindy Project of medical shows. She geeky, a bit lost, but gains courage throughout the season.

3. Scrubs This is by far the most humorist out of the four, and from what I hear the closest to what actually being a doctor is like. I just started watching this show and I have to say it has great promise.

4. Private Practice This is show was a break off from House M.D. and although I don’t find it as assuming, I still consider it a solid show.

I'm a sophomore at UC Berkeley studying Cognitive Science and Computer Science. I enjoy hiking, eating, and movie watching.
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.