Order Your Copy of The Her Campus Guide to College Life!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Her Campus is the #1 global community for college women with chapters at more than 250 colleges worldwide and has trademarked our favorite word: collegiette! Today, April 4th, 2015, Her Campus is celebrating its launch of their first book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life!

As part of this awesome community, Her Campus-UC Berkeley has already received its special copy of the book and all we have to say is that this college guide book is not only incredibly awesome but it is also essential for all collegiettes. As stated by Her Campus, the book will be “everything you need to know to rock college, from how to get along with your roommates to how to avoid the ‘freshman 15’, deal with tough professors, snag internships, decide whether to study abroad, and much, much more”.  

What is so awesome about this book is that it’s not only written by the founders of Her Campus, Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Annie Chandler Wang, and Windsor Hanger Western but also by the global community of Writers and Editors of Her Campus.

The organization of the book is our favorite part. Divided into 5 parts, each section includes checklists and worksheets to help you carry out Her Campus’s essential advice. We definitely recommend The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life to all students whether you are barely entering the best four years of your life or are about to graduate and enter the real world. You can get your hands on the #HCBook by ordering it through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, Indie Bound, Kobo, or 800ceoread. We will be on the lookout to see when our bookstore will have copies available and will let you by a tweet. For more information about The Her Campus book click here

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.