Nico Alegria, '12

Posted -

Name: Nico Alegria
Major: Forestry and Natural Resources / Society and Environment Double Major
Year: December 2012
Age: 21
Hometown: La Crescenta, CA

Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?
Nico Alegria: I am in the Forestry Club, I am a member of the Cal Logging Sports Team (don’t worry I chop on invasive species in coordination with a restoration effort) and I also play IM basketball and volleyball.

HC: Greatest Cal memory?
NA: The day to day hilarious moments that go down when you live with one of your best friends since high school make for a plethora of good memories. And Rob English’s 20th birthday was wild.

HC: What is your dream job?
NA: To be an environmental consultant who gets called in to solve environmental conflicts between logging companies, big agriculture, governments and third world people or minority cultures. Or of course be in a rock band with my best friends.

HC: What would be your perfect date?
NA: If I were in Berkeley, we would journey up to Tilden park botanical gardens because it is never crowded and has such a natural feel to it, and then eat on the Jupiter patio; the vibe back there is personal but still friendly and I dig that.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
NA: I like to think that I can find attractive qualities in any girl, but it would be especially cool if I met a girl who could go on wild outdoor adventures on some weekends, but be able to hangout or go to the movies just as easily. I love girls who enjoy good food and can listen to rock in roll.

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words
NA: Loyal, astute, funny

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Georgia State University, University of San Diego and Villanova University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login