Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Nico Alegria, '12

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 3:38am

Name: Nico Alegria
Major: Forestry and Natural Resources / Society and Environment Double Major
Year: December 2012
Age: 21
Hometown: La Crescenta, CA

Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?
Nico Alegria: I am in the Forestry Club, I am a member of the Cal Logging Sports Team (don’t worry I chop on invasive species in coordination with a restoration effort) and I also play IM basketball and volleyball.

HC: Greatest Cal memory?
NA: The day to day hilarious moments that go down when you live with one of your best friends since high school make for a plethora of good memories. And Rob English’s 20th birthday was wild.

HC: What is your dream job?
NA: To be an environmental consultant who gets called in to solve environmental conflicts between logging companies, big agriculture, governments and third world people or minority cultures. Or of course be in a rock band with my best friends.

HC: What would be your perfect date?
NA: If I were in Berkeley, we would journey up to Tilden park botanical gardens because it is never crowded and has such a natural feel to it, and then eat on the Jupiter patio; the vibe back there is personal but still friendly and I dig that.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
NA: I like to think that I can find attractive qualities in any girl, but it would be especially cool if I met a girl who could go on wild outdoor adventures on some weekends, but be able to hangout or go to the movies just as easily. I love girls who enjoy good food and can listen to rock in roll.

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words
NA: Loyal, astute, funny

You Might Also Like...
Fill out my online form.