Features

• Not All Dry Spells Are Bad

As a prepubescent teenager, I remember always hiding my pit stains by stacking on a jacket even when it was 108 degrees out. While your...

• To Our Amazing Accomplishments

A lot of us are doing incredible things this summer studying abroad in Korea to helping orphanages in India to internships in SF to...

• Stigmatic

As young women of this generation, we are constantly bombarded with two very prominent yet contradicting messages. One, that beauty is at...

• Coolsculpting: Debunking Fat Loss

For the past few decades, fat loss has been the number one forefront topic across the globe. Whether it be wanting to indulge in the...

• The Lifimize Approach

All around us, bright young millennials are implementing novel ideas that no longer serve the consumerism mindset of prior generations but...

• Driving You Mad?

Pun intended. Since I’ve come back from Berkeley for a few weeks now, I have been loving and appreciating the opportunities I get to drive...

• She's Just Not That Into You

Recently, one of my guy friends has been asking me an endless amount of questions about a certain girl who has been giving off mixed...

• A Street Cat Named Bob

For those of you that have heard of James Bowen, you’ve probably gotten a read on “A Street Cat Named Bob”. In the last year or so, the...

• Dear Ariana

Dear Ariana, At a time as such, hold faith. I cannot even fathom the amount of anguish you are currently experiencing but realize that...

• Sliding Scales of Life

Like most factors that play into a wholesome life, there seems to be a sliding scale. As summer has happily made its presence known, we are...

• Perceptions of Adversity

Truth be told, we have all had our fair share of adversity. Your definition of adversity may be entirely different than mine but as my...

• Insta-Famous Berks

Contrary to the very commonly-held belief that Berkeley is full of unappealing nerds, we surely have some extremely fine people that can be...

• Perspective: Ann Coulter

As many of you have heard, Chancellor Dirk has sent two emails today, one regarding “Anne Coulter” and the second informing us about “Ann...

• Why Certain Students Feel Alone

In a place like Berkeley, where there is gratification from doing well academically and our life satisfaction is supposedly tied to high...

• Fitspiration for Bikini Season

I have a love-hate relationship with social media. Like a lot of women out there, especially in our collegiate years, we are constantly...