Features

• The Emotional Bank

Within every relationship, we must consider the value of the emotional bank. I do not mean you invest funds of any real fiscal significance...

• Staying Upbeat Before Dead Week

College can be a place of edification and education, but it can simultaneously also be a place of depression, monotony, and pessimistic...

• Home, At Last

Why is it so hard to find the feeling of home away from home? Why has it been three years at Berkeley but home is still hours away from...

• Hollywood is Not the Only One

Hollywood is in a bit of trouble right now… People are more and more outspoken about Hollywood’s power abuse and sexual harassment issues...

• The Person I Should Have Been

The person I should have been has slender, smooth shoulders with hyperpigmentation-free cheeks and an acne-free face (sans whiteheads). Her...

• When Getting Hit On Is "Creepy"

These days, it is beyond common to hear most girls state that a creepy guy has hit on her before. I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve said...

• We Made It Through October!

They say first semester freshman year is the hardest, and the month of October is the loneliest. First semester is when you have the...

• You're Not Wonder Woman

There are certain experiences that are hard to articulate in words, with the fear that the majority of people reading will misunderstand...

• Long Distance is Hard

College is a totally brand new experience, and the transition into a new life is something that is continuous as we all struggle to find...

• Midterms Stressing You Out?

The last few months have been tough on us all, let’s not sugarcoat it. What can a girl do though? With the last month of school coming...

• Community

“I want to be a filmmaker.” I couldn’t even say this very simple sentence ten weeks ago. I still remember at the end of senior year, my...

• UC Berkeley's Spooky Stories

For a school that has history dating back to 1868, you could expect a number of alarming, and creepy events to be kept hidden among the...