Features

• Mistakes I Made During Freshman Year

Photo above: Impromptu Monday trip into the city for Hot Chocolate at Ghirardelli Square It’s important to note that you shouldn’t just let...

• College Moves Way Too Fast

With the end of this year right around the corner, and our seniors basically out the door, it's very apparent that everyone is ready for...

• A Memo for Incoming Golden Bears

Lovely ladies, venerable gentlemen, proud parents, esteemed respective high school faculty and administration, and, of course, all the...

• Optimize Your Learning Style

As dead week approaches, you may or may not find it beneficial to figure out your learning style so you can place your efforts to where...

• How to Be Considerate

College is the time where you likely will meet your lifelong friends as it is a transitional period where you learn who you are while...

• Spring Cleaning

Despite the hail on Monday morning, it’s safe to say that it is very nearly spring in the Bay Area. The sun is shining, golden hour is back...

• The New York Ennui

I was seated on an uncomfortable chair typical of airports at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City for the first time...

• Adjusting to Classwork at Cal

With prospective students coming up to visit UC Berkeley’s campus this upcoming weekend for Cal Day, I was reminded of my own transition to...

• Summer Come Faster

We’re only two weeks away from the end of instruction, and four weeks away from the end of finals. Although most of us would rather be back...

• Love or Loathe

Should I love or loathe those who have a friend?(A friend who rejects and betrays till the end) Should I sigh or scream about those who...

• A Spark

Being in early adulthood during this time of seemingly global uncertainty makes every aspect about the future appear so foggy. There’s no...

• What They Don't Tell You About Cal

As Cal Day approaches in the upcoming week, a lot of potential new baby bears will be seeing Berkeley for the first time in an extremely...

• Festival Season Prep

Festival season is right around the corner, so how do you prepare? Get your tickets, book a hotel ASAP, go shopping and convince your...

• A Character

Once upon a time that still ticks to today, a girl, intermittently, like the erratic episodes of an addictive soap opera, experiences...