Cleen Up Your Photos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

We’ve all been there. The moment when, after scouring through hundreds of photos in search of a specific picture, you realize that you really, really need to clean up your phone’s camera roll. Unfortunately, doing this the old fashioned way can get annoying really fast; for every picture you want to delete there are two different taps to do. Of course this isn’t initially a problem. It’s only after you’ve been doing the process for some 200 pictures that it begins to grate at your nerves.

A new app called Cleen, premiering in early November, works to simplify the process. Instead of taps, the app enables you to accept or discard pictures through swiping. To keep a photo swipe up, to trash it swipe down, and if you’re not sure and would like to decide later, swipe left. If you accidently make a mistake, simply drag the picture from the “like”, “trash,” or “later” categories back to the center for a redo. The app’s design is sleek, well organized, and easy to do. If often find yourself having to sort through your camera roll, this is a good app for you! 

Ivana Saric

UC Berkeley

I am currently a freshman at UC Berkeley. When not doing homework and studying french, my time is consumed by books, music, and netflix.
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.