Her Campus UC Berkeley Snapshot

• Are You a Marie Claire Reader?

Hey Cal Bears, want to stay up to date with all fashion and beauty trends, then purchase your very own Marie Claire subscription for 69%...

• Midterm Season

Midterm season has finally arrived and we have been looking through social media using the #ucberkeley to pick some of our favorite photos...

• #fsm50

In honor of the Free Speech Movement 50th anniversary we scrambled through social media using the #fsm50 and picked some of our favorite...

• The Beauty of our Campus

We just wanted to share this beautiful snapshot taken by Kristina Haviarova, showcasing the gorgeous Sather Gate. Breathtaking!

• My day starts off...

My day starts with hills and hills getting lost and lost…until I have no idea where I am this is Berkeley.... a magical place.

• Bare Magazine Street Style

BARE Magazines has finally done...they created a UC Berkeley street style blog/tumblr. Next time someone asks you to take a picture of you...

• Outside Lands 2014 Line-Up

It's that time of the year again, summertime music festivals!!!! Today, Outside Lands announced their 2014 line-up and we got to say it's...

• ASOS April 1st Sale

Hi everyone! On April 1st, the ASOS sale is going into overdrive with prices now up to 50%-70% off! And that is no joke. The sale is also...

• Awesome Specs

This week our favorite Spring accessory are these awesome ASOS Round Sunglasses with Bar Detail and Metal Arm. Perfect for the Cali sun...

• Great Workout Gear: Soffe

We were lucky enough to have received an awesome gift from Soffe to try and review. I personally have been using this awesome gear for...

• ASOS on Campus

Hey Cal Bears, we just wanted to let you know that ASOS is on Campus!! Yes, ASOS has chosen three campus reps to bring fashion and fun to...

• The Perfect Rain Boots!

It has been raining out of control lately here in Berkeley and one way to tackle the rain is by rocking some awesome stylish rain boots...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style