Campus Cutie: Sergio Valkimske

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Sergio Valkimske

Major: Political Science  

Year: Senior  

What do you look for in a girl: I like a girl that has a sense of humor similar to mine and that knows what she wants to do with her life. Oh and that has dimples, I really like dimples. 

Who is your celebrity crush: My celebrity crush is Miranda Kerr, she is so beautiful and has sexy dimples.  

Biggest turn on: I like when a girl isn’t wearing much make-up because you get to see the real her. 

Ideal first date: That’s a good question, maybe take her to the Berkeley Marina and have a nice picnic. You can’t bet the view there, it’s gorgeous. 

Favorite Berkeley moment thus far: My favorite moment was the first night I spent here at Berkeley back in my freshmen year, it was such a different experience coming from an only child family. I have met such amazing people and I can’t believe these four years have gone by. 

There’s a lot of awesome spots to eat around campus… What’s your favorite: I really don’t have a favorite place, I just like to stop anywhere to eat. 
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.