Campus Cutie: Connie Lee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Connie Lee

Class: 2017

Hometown: San Gabriel, CA

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Relationship Status: “Fabulously Single” (Quote)

Celebrity Crush: Tom Nelson

Major: Mechanical Engineering

University: UC Berkeley

Favorite Place on Campus: Fire trials. “It’s really pretty at night. I go there to watch the sunset. The sun hits the leaves in a certain way that makes the leaves look like they’re on fire”-Connie Lee

Favorite College Activity: Cal Lightweight Crew

Favorite Class Taken: Celtic Studies 128. “There was no discussion which was one of the reasons I liked it. I’ve always interested in medieval Celtic history and currently want to visit Ireland and Great Britain” –Connie Lee

Getting to Know Connie Lee:

Three Words to describe yourself: soft spoken, delicate, kind

One thing you can’t live without? “Uh…Water…just kidding! An electric blanket.”

Fun Fact: I can pen beat.

What do you find most attractive on the opposite sex? Sharp jaw lines, and beautiful hands.  

Last movie you watched? A touch of evil. It’s a 1958 movie.

Last song you listened to? Just like you by Three Days Grace

My Favorites:

Artist: Itzhak Perlman

Movie: Spirited Away

Food: Sashimi

Show: House of Cards

Favorite item of clothing: My red coat.

Favorite animal: Cats

And Finally:

What something most people don’t know about you? I’m secretly a party animal.

I'm a sophomore at UC Berkeley studying Cognitive Science and Computer Science. I enjoy hiking, eating, and movie watching.
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.