Campus Celeb: Nataly Calderon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is alumni Nataly Calderon!

Calderon a proud Colombian, graduated from UC Berkeley in 2011 with a Bachelors degree in Political Economy with an Accounting focus. During her time at Cal, Calderon was a remember of the Latino Business Student Association (LBSA), where she served under the IT Operator Committee. She was also a member of the Salsa Dance Club and of the Adventurer’s Society. In 2011, Calderon participated in a case competition sponsored by Ernst and Young. 

After graduating from Cal, Calderon decided to pursue a Masters Degree in Business Administration and Management at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. During her time in Rome, Calderon interned at the World Food Programme, in which she assisted in the preparation for the Private Sector Partnerships’ event in the World Economic Forum in 2014. Go Nataly!

Fun fact: Calderon speaks three languages – English, Spanish, and Italian.

Currently, Calderon works at Salesforce as the LACA Sales Representative.

Congrats to Nataly for all her success and we are proud to have her as a Cal Alumni…Go Bears!!!

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.