Campus Celeb: Monica Morales

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Running an online website is not easy and that is why this week’s campus celeb is our Campus Correspondent: Monica Morales 

Monica Morales is a current junior here at Cal and has been in charge of Her Campus UC Berkeley for two years. She is a passionate writer and enjoys reading novels. 

What has been your favorite part of Her Campus UC Berkeley? I really love just being part of the Berkeley scene and being able to connect with people that I probably would of never connected if it was not for Her Campus. 

Favorite Her Campus activity? Attending College Fashion Week last year in San Francisco. 

Passion? Fashion, I love fashion. Oh and also sports. 

Favorite sport? I love playing tennis and enjoy watching soccer.

Favorite song: Love me like you do by Ellie Golding 

Favorite movie: It’s a tie between The Devil Wears Prada and Midnight in Paris.

Plans after graduating? I am thinking about going to law school but I am not 100% sure.

What is your dream job? My dream dream job is to one day be the editor in chief of Vogue magazine. 

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.