Campus Celeb: Cal Football Team

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is the Cal Football Team

Oh, what an amazing start of the season it has been for our Golden Bears. Winning four straight games in row we have to say that this team is one to watch. Fox Sports named them the “most intriguing team in the nation this month” and since 2010 they finally have a spot in the Top 25. Our quarterback Jared Goff is being said to be a potential Heisman candidate. This team beside being such a great competitive team are also very close with each other which can be the secret to their success. 

This weekend our Golden Bears are facing Washington State here in Berkeley. Make sure to go out and cheer them on!  

Source: http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/california-golden-bears-…

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.