Austin Hinder, ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Austin Hinder
Year: 2014
Age: 20
Major: American Studies-Emphasis in Business 
Hometown:   Steamboat Springs, Colorado 

Her Campus: What are some extra curricular activities you are involved with at Cal? 
Austin Hindler: I’m on the varsity football team at Cal and I love to play games, like FIFA, with my friends. I also enjoy going to concerts, playing piano, going to movies, eating food….and doing anything that is fun!

HC: What’s your favorite movie?
AH: Forest Gump and Dumb and Dumber 

HC: Do you have a favorite band or artist?
AH: I love to listen to Wiz Khalifa and Kid CuDi 

HC: What is your favorite Cal memory?  
AH: This one is easy, Halloween freshmen year

HC: What is your dream career?
AH: Playing QB in the NFL or being a successful business man 

HC: Dscribe your perfect date:
AH: Top of the Mark overlooking the bay in San Francisco with my gorgeous girlfriend!

HC: What do you look for in a girl?
AH: I like a girl who has beautiful eyes and can carry a conversation. Also, a girl who knows how to have fun is very important to me. 

HC: Describe yourself in three words:  
AH: I’m hardworking, energetic and fun!

Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.