ASOS at UC Berkeley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Do you love ASOS as much as we love it? Well guess what, ASOS has successfully recruited 3 amazingly stylish brand ambassadors to represent ASOS at UC Berkeley. Yes, that means free awesome goodies and special events throughout the semester. 

Some of the goodies range from free shirts, sunglasses, tote bags, travel kits, and more. Throughout the semester, each brand ambassador will be hosting a Spring Break event where you will get the opportunity to get your hands on all these awesome freebies.

To make things easier, here is a quick recap of ASOS brand ambassadors here at Cal!! 

1. Rachel Croopnick

Instagram: @itscroopy  

2. Bre Weinreb

Instagram: @breamikaele

3. Monica Morales

Instagram: @monicacr7

Make sure to keep an eye out for these awesome brand ambassadors because they might just have a nice surprise for you all. Also, keep an eye out for the hashtags #ASOSONCAMPUS and #ASOSUCBERKELEY on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vine. 

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.