Features

• 5 Ways to Have the Best Night In

Exams are nearly over—cue the choir of children singing Hallelujah—which makes it the perfect time to host a celebratory night in ! Invite...

• Exam Don'ts

We all know how stressful exam season gets. Midnight trips to McDonald’s, coffee and Monsters every hour, dark circles, and messy hair,...

• Which Bear is the Best Bear?

You may be wondering, which bear is the best bear? Well, so are we. We are most definitely NOT procrastinating on actual valid and useful...

• An Open Letter to All UBC Students

Dear fellow students, We’re about a quarter into finals season and I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling incredibly exhausted. Every day...

• December Playlist

While drowning in study notes and tears, sometimes music is the only thing that gets me through. I love blasting music and taking dance...

• UBC Describes Exam Period

Well folks, for better or for worse, exam season has truly arrived. We reached out to our fellow Her Campus writers and UBC students to ask...

• Slang Wars: Brother vs. Dad

I recently challenged my father and my brother to translate slang terms without the use of Google, relying only on their wit and sparse...

• Places I'd Rather Be Than School

Are you as tired of this gloomy, rainy, and dark weather as I am? We’re at that time of the year where term projects and papers are due,...

• My Winter Reading List

With only weeks left in the semester, the end is near. As I realized I'd soon have plenty of free time, my eyes were drawn to the very sad...

• My Dream Taylor Swift Album

It's almost been two weeks since Taylor Swift released her sixth album, reputation. Having now listened to the entire thing on repeat since...

• UBC Stories of Procrastination

Procrastination is undoubtedly a part of student life, and it can snowball quickly. You go to look up one word definition and suddenly you'...