Why Music Festivals Are in High Demand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Many people have been talking about the fame of Music Festivals lately. They are filled with so much positivity, excitement, and genuine fun. If I had the choice to choose between going to a concert, or music festival, I definitely would choose the music festival.

There are many reasons to why I would choose this:

1.) More than one performance

Music festivals are always better because they always have more than one artist performing. The Lineups would be huge, so you could enjoy a numerous amount of performances instead of one. 

2) Usually lasts a few days

Instead of going to a concert that lasts around two hours, you could go to a music festival and enjoy MANY concerts for at least 2-3 days. 

3) Themed clothing

Usually every music festival has its own theme. Many people are able to dress in certain clothing, just like everyone else attending. 

4) Good way to make friends

Music festivals are perfect for socializing. When waiting in line for your favorite performer to come out, you’re usually waiting with many people who have your same interests.

5) FOOD

This is everyones favorite part, but usually music festivals have a numerous amount of food trucks and delicious snacks scattered around the area.

Here is a list of some music festivals coming in 2017, and they have the BEST line ups. 

1) Coachella

2) Bonnaroo

3) Hangout Fest

4) Boston Calling

5) Ultra Music Festival

6) Governers Ball Music Festival

7) Sloss Fest

A Palestinian American interested in the Blog and Fashion fields, pursuing a degree in Marketing Management.
Kryshonna is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in marketing. She is passionate about food, creating, and finding small ways to be happy. When she isn't acting as the Campus Correspondent, she can be found catching dinner with friends, wandering around Birmingham, or catching up on Youtube. She has a new found love for the color baby pink along with a number of other things including: working out, boba tea, and fuzzy things. For inspiration and fashion posts, you can follow her on Instagram @kokokrys.  Schedule Schedule