Style > Beauty

ULTA Beauty Deals You Don’t Want to Miss!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

ULTA Beauty is currently promoting their 21 Days of Beauty deals. This is the perfect time to try out new products at a discounted price! The promotion is approaching its last week of activity, but that just means there’s still time to catch a deal! Here’s a line up of some of the best products to look for online and in-stores.

Saturday, March 31

• Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brow Wiz Pencil will be on sale for $10.50. That means you can get two for the price of one (reg. $21)!
  • Mario Badescu products will be 25% off. You can score one of his infamous facial sprays for as little as $3.75 (reg. $5).

Thursday, April 5

• Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion is great for long lasting vibrant eyeshadow looks and it will be on sale for $11-12 (reg. $22-24)!

Friday, April 6

• Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint, Creamy Matte Lip Paint, Glossy Lip Paint & Lip Crayons will be $10 (reg. $18-20). You can choose from any of there matte, glossy and opaque shades to find the perfect lippie for yourself and even a friend! 

Saturday, April 7

• 50% off MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (reg. $26). This product is a holy grail for many MUAs and ULTA will have you set without breaking your bank account. 
  • TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara will also be 50% off, so you score one for $11.50 (reg. $23). 
Tamia is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in mass communication with a journalism concentration. She is currently serving as one of her chapter's campus correspondents.