ULTA Beauty Deals You Don't Want to Miss!

ULTA Beauty is currently promoting their 21 Days of Beauty deals. This is the perfect time to try out new products at a discounted price! The promotion is approaching its last week of activity, but that just means there's still time to catch a deal! Here's a line up of some of the best products to look for online and in-stores.

Saturday, March 31

• Anastasia Beverly Hills' Brow Wiz Pencil will be on sale for $10.50. That means you can get two for the price of one (reg. $21)!
  • Mario Badescu products will be 25% off. You can score one of his infamous facial sprays for as little as $3.75 (reg. $5).

Thursday, April 5

• Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion is great for long lasting vibrant eyeshadow looks and it will be on sale for $11-12 (reg. $22-24)!

Friday, April 6

• Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint, Creamy Matte Lip Paint, Glossy Lip Paint & Lip Crayons will be $10 (reg. $18-20). You can choose from any of there matte, glossy and opaque shades to find the perfect lippie for yourself and even a friend! 

Saturday, April 7

• 50% off MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (reg. $26). This product is a holy grail for many MUAs and ULTA will have you set without breaking your bank account. 
  • TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara will also be 50% off, so you score one for $11.50 (reg. $23). 

You Might Also Enjoy